Thinking about buying a home?
Here are some frequently asked questions to help you along your way.
Who is a Buyer's Agent?
That's me! There is a lot that goes into looking for and buying a home. A Buyer's Agent is trained in the process of not only buying your next home, but the process of what it takes to get you what you want at the price you want. As your Buyer's Agent I will search for properties that meet your needs, be your adviser and advocate, negotiate on your behalf, complete Purchase and Sale contract with you and walk that sale transaction through to closing.
What are some reasons I should use a Buyer's Agent?
• It saves you time and headaches. Searching for a home can be frustrating, a Buyer's Agent has experience and the resources to find the ideal home for you.
• Easy access to seeing a home. A Buyer's Agent has the ability to let you into many more homes at your convenience.
• Negotiation and the extensive knowledge to give you the upper hand. A trained real estate agent not only brings past experiences and market knowledge to the table, but also negotiating tactics that can increase your chances in a competitive market.
• Dealing with the paper work and logistics. We take the burden of finalizing the details of buying a home off of you as well as making sure everything is mistake free.
• A Buyers Agent will help you prepare your offer based upon recent sales in the area. The information you have, will ultimately help you make a well educated decision. Interested in a market analysis for your desired neighborhood? Click HERE and I will send you a detailed one today!
• A Buyer's Agent will work on your behalf, negotiate in your best interest and look out for potential pitfalls throughout the transaction.
• It's FREE! Generally the seller agrees to pay their Listing Agents commission who uses a portion of that to pay the Buyer's Agent.
What specifically can you offer me as my Buyer's Agent?
• Around the clock service. I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your real estate needs.
• I will sit down with you and have an in-depth conversation about your expectations. The more I know about you and what you want the easier it will be for me to find your forever home.
• Search, search, search! I go to work searching for properties that meet your specific needs.
• I make the process easy for you. I will coordinate a time that works best for you to see the home. I will be an extra eye to point out any problems or concerns that may come up in the process.
• I will communicate with the seller/agent to determine their expectation and motivations. This will ensure a more seamless negotiation while encountering less surprises.
• I study the market closely and know the value of neighborhoods. I'll research recent sold comparables to show you what the market is like in your area and help design an effective offer to purchase.
• Draft a Purchase Agreement, advising you on protective contingencies, customary practices and local regulations. I can also write up special clauses you'd like (e.g. the seller pays closing costs, seller to make a specific repair, etc. )
• Advise you on ways to improve the odds that your offer becomes the winning one in a competitive bid situation.
• After I present you offer to the agent and seller, the seller has three options: they can accept you offer as written, counter your offer, or reject your offer. My negotiating skills, experience, and knowledge of your needs will benefit you in reaching a final agreement.
• Once final, I will be in close communication with the Listing Agent, Title, and Lender to make sure all is progressing smoothly and get them anything that they need.
• I will assist, consult and facilitate during the contingency period to confirm financing/appraisal, inspections and any other contingencies to which your purchase is subject to is done on time and correctly.
• Throughout the closing process, I will assist in making sure that is goes smoothly and your questions are answered.
• As a Real Estate Agent I have formed many relationships with trusted industry contacts that I can recommend to you, such as, lenders, contractors, home inspectors, etc.
• My sole purpose is to be your advocate and find you the best home for your needs.
• I will educate, assist and advice you along the way to buying a home. You may find that you have questions after the transaction has closed and you are settled into your new home. Please feel free to call anytime. I am available to you. Even if you purchased years ago!
Want to know more about the buying process? Let's get together for a cup of coffee and talk about it.